Tuesday, February 17, 2009

valentines weekend




For Valentines Day, Coach made us all red t-shirts with "I heart MU Lax."
 Anna came to coach and play with us which was super fun!  Anna Sody and Heather Bretschger were my hostesses when I recruited at Marymount in May 06.  They are the ones who showed me Marymount and the ones who convinced me to come here in like a matter of a few hours.  

Anna's my Mama Bear but she graduated last year and so this was my first year without her and I never could have imagined what a difference it would make.  I'm having a great year but I miss her terribly, especially on the field.  Anna has a tremendous presence in my life and I'm always thinking of her.  She helped bring me to where I am today and for that, I am forever grateful.


I had to work Saturday afternoon and afterwards, Wally, E and I went over to a friend from work's house for a party!  We had an awesome time but I was up super late and had
 work in the morning.

Sunday was a KILLER but now, Tuesday, I'm just days away from my team's first game!!!  This is me during the Villa Julie game last year.

This Saturday we're playing Stevenson (Villa Julie) in MD.  That night we're having a little victory celebration/ birthday party for Wendy! Give me a shout out if you wanna come by, its gona be a great time!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I loved the red shirts for Valentine's Day. Have a great Spring Break!!

    ReplyDelete