Tuesday, February 10, 2009

stop!... trampoline time!

The past few days have been gorgeous, with temperatures in the 50s and 60s and I have been enjoying the wonderful weather to the fullest extent.

Saturday I was able to enjoy a lovely nap out on the trampoline in the sun! Being out there reminded me of this fall when the weather was nice and my friends and I spent days and nights on that trampoline.















Here's me one nice, Sunday afternoon in September. Ericka's taking the pictures and unfortunately for her, I was unable to master the camera like she had for these pics. That day we had gone for sushi together in Falls Church, walked around the shops a bit and played outside. We hung around in the sun and waited for Wally to return back from a CMA retreat.

Here's a pic of our sweet sushi lunch, complete with totally kick ass drink glasses!!!


And me with the stringgy carrot!

No comments:

Post a Comment