Tuesday, February 10, 2009

boots!


Speaking of beautiful weather, yesterday and today were no exception! Yesterday I spent some time with Wally on the back field throwing around, shooting and playing 1 on 1. The sun was shining and we were having so much fun!

Today was beautiful as well; I went home in between classes to get some stuff done and managed to fit in a quick run. Because the weather was soooo nice, I thought I'd take advantage and debut my highly beloved Cole Haan boots for this spring season.

Originally from their Fall 07 line, I'd discovered these boots sometime last winter in an old Vogue a friend of mine had. I saved the magazine and tried desperately to find these boots, but to no avail. Sometime during the winter, when I was babysitting and living on campus, I found the boots on the Cole Haan website and knew that it was fate. I ordered the boots as soon as i could (along with a matching market bag) and waited anxiously for FedEx to deliver them.

The day they came it was like christmas! I went to the library (wearing my NEW BOOTS!) and met up with Ericka. I used my boots as an excuse to stage a procrastonatory photo sesh in the library... here are some of the results! You can see the bag that I got too!


I babysat a LOT to save up for those boots and now that they're mine (gosh, I've probably had them a YEAR already!) I'm gonna love them forever!

2 comments: